Monday, April 19, 2010

I like...

Sometimes you wonder what you are doing in a certain place. Why aren't you elsewhere? What are you contributing to the place you're at? Will people notice if you leave? Will they miss you when you are not there? These are the questions that go through our minds.

I like to think I came to AUN to help someone whenever they needed a place to crash.
I like to believe that someone will miss me when I am not here cause they don't have that person that always makes 'em laugh.
I like to think that someone knows if I wasn't in a certain class, he or she would have failed the course.
I like to think I gave someone courage to do something they didn't think they could do.
I like to think that I showed someone that just cause a girl won't date you, doesn't mean she didn't care about you.
I like to think I made someone's birthday a very special one.
I like to think I provide an anchor for someone and having me around meant having someone to always talk to.
I like to think my existence showed someone that angels do come to earth once in a while.
I like to think my being here showed someone what real love is.

If you are not doing anything for anyone where you are, then why are you there?