Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Future Baby...Amboo

Yesterday, my boyfriend called me and while talking about his dogs, he let out a surprise he had for me next year. When they mate and have puppies, he's going to give me one! So delightful because; one, I happen to think a guy giving a girl a pet is such a romantic gesture. Two, I love dogs and I have wanted one since my last one (Marshall) ran away. Don't worry, he didn't run away cause I mistreated him. LOL. We were very good friends.

Anyways, Colin's (my boyfriend) dogs are called Taboo (weird name I know!) and Amber. I actually got to pick Amber's name :) They are both pit bulls and as a matter of fact, before knowing them both, I didn't fancy pit bulls too much. They are dogs so I still loved 'em but i didn't think they were cute. But Taboo and Amber, OMG! This picture of em doesn't do them justice, trust me (Amber left, Taboo right)




All day, I have been dreaming about my future puppy. Decided (with advice from Cynthia) that I would rather have a girl than a boy. And I am going to name her "Amboo", a mixture of her parents' names. LMAO! When I tweeted that earlier today, I nearly got my head chopped off. But I actually like the name! It's so unique. And it's cute. I hope she will look anything like these pups I googled. Look how adorable! Xxx



No comments: