Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Weight Loss Tips

Someone was kind enough to ask me for advice on how to lose weight! I blush. LOL. I replied her comment but I thought I would just share with everyone else my weight loss tips so here goes!

1. It's a painful truth but not eating helps you lose weight! Since I don't want to come here and advertise anorexia or starvation, I would say EAT LESS. If you can cut down your portions or even how many times a day you eat, you will see a difference.

2. Soda is the devil. And so is diet coke! I pity people when I see em taking "diet" soda cause that is a load of crap. As long as it is soda, just stay away from it. And this doesn't go to just people tryna lose weight. In general, soda is not good for you. (Coca Cola, no vex. I have to tell my people the truth!)

3. Exercise is good for you. I hate exercise so I stick to talking walks (jog occasionally), aerobics and swimming. Also, you'd be surprised how much calories you can burn turning up some music and breaking it down! If you can do gyming, more grease to your elbows! I hope to be like you someday :)

4. Last but not the least, while you do all the above, TAKE YOUR MIND OFF YOUR WEIGHT. You know what they say about watching a kettle on fire. That water will take forever to boil! So get your mind off losing weight and just live your life. You'll try something on and viola! It'll be too big for you :)

I hope my very mundane tips will help. They've worked for me anyway. X

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Yay! you're finally blogging...
welcome back

Tara said...

AWWW! Thank you for two things;
1. For commenting cos you know how it is on here! LOL
2. For noticing I was gone a while. I missed blogging :)

I just read your last post. Back in dulling Abj huh? Take it easy my love, e go better!

Debbie said...

Lol! we strive for comments here..
You're welcome boo..
Aahh, i don't think e go better oh, bn begging my dad to allow me go to Lagos... :(
please tell me you're in Abuja?

Ag said...

Good points although the last point is the hardest of all to actually follow!

Tara said...

@Ag True! Lol