Wednesday, July 28, 2010

NYC, the city of my dreams




So y'all know I been so excited about going to New York and dreaming of all the fun I would have there. I am back now and it was just the maddest weekend ever!!! It was like an actual reality show; could have been called Obiagos Take On New York. Lmao! Well Ekpa was along for trip so not really just Obiagos.

Anyways, we did a lot of cool stuff. We went to a club, went to a bbq with lots of sexy boys (oh my stars!), sightseeing in Times Square and shopping in Brooklyn. All in all, the social events were a lot of good fun. We also had some dramatic moments, as is sure of any group of young women together in a small space. LOL. All were sorted out at the end though.

From this weekend, I further improved on my "tolerating people skills". I also reaffirmed that though family may bug you more than friends do, they are they very best and the people that will always be there for you! This NYC weekend was classic to say the least. I would do it ALL over and over AGAIN!

Obias Obiago, Rachel Obiago, Bella Obiago, Ekpa Eyoma and Jabari Beaton, thank you all for an amazing weekend in my beloved city, New York! :*



No comments: