Friday, October 17, 2008

JUMP mehn!

Lol. trust me to start my blog in an odd way. "JUMP mehn!" is a popular saying in my college. its something that is said for one reason only; to annoy the hell outta people! LOL! The "JUMP" is capitalised cause that's the stressed word. I will have you know that its one of my fav sayings in the whole world!

Well i started this blog cos i read a friend's this morning and it looked fun plus Fridays are the days i have no classes at all so its a good way to pass time. after this i will play SIMS 2! Jeez i love the weekend which for me starts on Thursday (never fail to stress that to all my friends. lmao!). i start it by checking my mail and facebook then playing Sims 2 for an obscene amount of time.

I'm a boring person. boring but fab. its strange but its the truth. well i am just blabbing today. and really looking forward to playin Sims so i'mma bust out now. But b4 i go, to all who read this, please have a lovely weekend (yeah i can be sugar sweet :P) and u know wats coming next; "JUMP mehn!"

1 comment:

shola said...

lol..tara...cool blog..u need more colours and picss too...