Friday, October 29, 2010

Fashion Police...Yeah baby!

Spare the rod, spoil the child. Fashion Police won't spare you!

So sometime ago on darling Twitter, Tara vexed and tweeted at Campus Heat telling them she would like to handle a Fashion Police section for Campus Heat. What do you know? They accepted!

Quite a fun job for me cause here in AUN, people assault us everyday with the outfits. It's high time they were arrested and brought to trial!

Here comes Campus Heat's Fashion Police. It's a blog on my Campus Heat profile and it will be updated with Fashion Offenders every Wednesday :D I'm going hard too! No pity for those who have refused to pity us! LOL. Still feel free to join in on the fun. When you see offenders in your schools or WHEREVER, send the pictures to me!

Also, if there are any other ideas you have, or things you would like to see on the blog (fashion tips, Best Dressed, etc) hit me up.

No comments: