Friday, May 7, 2010

TCB Cruise Lounge...maddest experience yet!!!


A day I never thought would come so soon has finally come. The day I say goodbye to the TCB (Tara Cynthia & Bella) Cruise Lounge! I always thought I would end up graduating from college in that house.

The TCB Cruise Lounge was an idea totally unexpected. C wanted to get a place off campus and I suggested it would be fun if we all lived together. Little did we know that "fun" was an understatement. The past 8 months have been the craziest of my life so far.

I remember our first night. Loool! I remember so much that putting all of them down here would take forever.This is a blog after all. Not a diary! I just know that the way I feel now is a feeling I always want to remember, so what better idea than to blog about it!

Here is to all the cruises, the tears, the laughter, the great st**ffs, the balling times and the garri times (lool), but most importantly, to the two most amazing housemates anyone could ever ask for; Cynthia and Bella.

I will always be grateful to you both for an amazing junior year in college. This blogpost is dedicated to you guys and the amazing house we shared.

All my love! <3 TCB (09 <3 09)

1 comment:

superstar said...

Hehe.. I remember the broke times too.. Oh how sad u looked then..lol..lol. And i cant believe i never got to see the place till i left AUN.. Not fair. Miss u step-daughter..