Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Changes

Been a while I was on here. Been waiting for something to inspire me but then I decided I should just come here, read old posts and something would come to me. I was right! I want to talk about changes, mainly cause since my last post, a lot has changed with me so I felt I should update y'all.

Two months ago, I was fragile and emotionally broken. I was not in a good place. Posts like 911, When It Rains, etc, must have shown that clearly. Well well, good news is, that phase is over. Nothing like a change of environment and people to change your outlook on life! That time, I was detoxing. Getting rid of the people that didn't add anything to me, or even worse, only took me from me. Not sure if the process is totally completed but I have certainly made headway. Serious headway.

I am stronger, better, smarter and definitely more grown up. And even though I will return to AUN in the fall (yes, that didn't change unfortunately), I know it will be different cause I am different now.

Remember y'all! Don't be scared of change unless you ready to die. Those two are the only constants in life. X!


No comments: