Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Christmas Spirit

Those who know me well can attest to one thing; Tara LOVES Christmas. The carols, trees, lights and presents under the tree have always fascinated me. For me, Christmas equates joy. And why not? It is the birth of our Lord.

This year sadly, the Christmas spirit I normally have is just not there and when it comes, it doesn't last. For one, I didn't get into mode Christmas till yesterday, Christmas Eve! Very unlike me. And now, my Christmas spirit is gone again. A chain of events and certain people killed my Christmas spirit over the course of the day.

Now it's Christmas morning and all I want for Christmas really...is my Christmas spirit back again. Without it, I can't have the Christmas I envision; a merry one!

On a happier note, Merry Christmas to all! Thank you for always reading :*

No comments: