Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Silence isn't ALWAYS the best answer for a fool!!!

"Silence is the best answer for a fool" they say. Yeah, okay. Sometimes it is. Sometimes, not so much.

A guy passes me in his car, hoots his horn and says "baby girl! Can I talk to you?" Silence isn't the best answer for this fool. "F&*k off!" is more like it.

I'm on Twitter and just one individual chooses to carry my tweets on his head, saying crap like "you need more sleep". Silence? Nah! I'll rather tweet back "you're the one who needs more sleep being so sensitive about a tweet!"

I'm on my own and someone calls me chatting nonsense. Silence again, I don't think so! You wanna waste your credit don't you? I'll help you out!

Silence isn't always the best answer for a fool. Sometimes, answering a fool don't make you a fool; it just makes you the person who can educate the fool.

So people, get out there and answer a fool today! LOL

No comments: