Thursday, June 30, 2011

On my mind... Natural hair, BET Awards and Planking

I love white wine. It is a beautiful thing. Ekpa suggested it cause I am doing my big chop at last but I have started sipping on it while watching the 2011 BET Awards. Again I love white wine.

I took out my weave today and I am finally going to let go of my permed ends today. Some fool on Twitter was dissing team natural hair today. But why? No one asked you to do it by force but to go dissing those who are doing it? Jobless of you. I'm loving my baby natural curls and no beefing fool on any social network can change that! {Watch the picture space for a photo of my natural hair after my big chop. Unless it's ugly!}

So anyways, I am currently watching the BET awards. OMG! Music was sent from God though. And those who play with it are...yeah fools. That seems to be all I got tonight. LOL. But really though, Mary J Blige and Anita Baker, Weezy, Chris Brown, Jill Scott, Alicia Keys and Bruno Mars...list goes on! Still waiting on Queen Bee and Kelly Rowland's performances. But so far, I am loving this awards. The winners too are making sense apart from that awkward moment they hand Best Female R&B award to Rihanna. Haven't gotten to it yet but I'm hoping the wine makes it easier not to spark. Btw, Kevin Hart is proper cruise. LMAO!

Eh heh. This planking thing. But really though? What is going on with this silly world we live in? STOP PLANKING. It's more retarded than it is funny. And no, being retarded is not cool. Dumb asses lying on the floor and taking pictures then posting em. Asin really though! Shaking my head oh. I'm shaking it for you. Stop it. Don't be foolish.

Ok bye.

Xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

d plankin shit is soooo annoying!saw a pic of dr sid plankin on a storey building n m like mumu one mistake nd ur life is over!mtchwwwww!congrats on ur big chop darl!
ruby....

Tara said...

Thank you :)

Even Dr. Sid? When he is supposed to be a role model. Damn shame.