Monday, November 7, 2011

The Goodbye

Hey guys.


This is my very last post :( I've run out of things to say LOL. If you notice, recently it's just been videos from You Tube I keep blogging. I tried a new series (These Men) but as you can tell, that hasn't gone well cause a series needs to be followed up. LOL


I started this blog about three years ago (October 2008) and it's been a blast sharing my boring yet strangely fascinating life with family, friends and of course, the random people.


To all those who've left sweet comments and been inspired by anything I've written, thank you so much! And for those who are for any reason entertained by Tara, I will still be on You Tube making videos with Bee till I finally become famous. Subscribe to our YouTube channel here Tara and Bella on You Tube.


Au revoir! Auf Wiedersehen! Até a vista! Adiós! Goodbye!!!


xoxo

1 comment:

KACHY said...

awwwww.why na? i do hope you come back here one day tho. till then tho . xo