Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Twitter, and the Blackberry!!!

Its been a while since I blogged. Twitter is taking over. Its like mini blogging! Also, I don't really have anything to blog about but some people are missing my wise words (yeah right!) so I am back! If you miss me on blogger though, feel free to follow me on Twitter. http://twitter.com/Tara_Obiago

Now, how many of us are always messing about with that little device called a Blackberry? Blackberries are taking over! We now say "ping her" instead of "call her" and when someone gets a Blackberry, it's like "finally, you have joined civilization!"

I was once one of the "BB beefers" but now I have one, I can't believe I went so long without one! I am no addict though. At least, I don't think so. I still have a few friends that ain't on the BB madness yet and texting 'em feels like a throwback! LOL.

I wonder what will be next when we all get over the Blackberry. Like a friend of mine said (on Twitter by the way!), life was simpler when the Apple and Blackberry were just fruits!

2 comments:

Effy said...

Hehee... I think the government is usin bb and twitter to control us.... #conspiracytheory

Tara said...

Lol. I should look into that...