Friday, August 6, 2010

How many is MANY?

This morning my mum, my aunt and I were driving back from the bus station after dropping my friend off. They started a very interesting discussion about their lives and my aunt made a comment to my mum that she feels she has the ideal life because she has just two kids. LOL. My mum retorted saying many people often wonder why she has "just" two kids, isn't she going to have another one? I didn't join in the conversation but I listened intently and it got me thinking. Yup, I drifted off.

I started wondering how many kids I would like to have and if I would later feel unsatisfied with the number like my mum and aunt seem to be. My sister Rachel wants a brood if possible (God forbid, LOL) and Bella says she can handle 4 at most but I think I would prefer a small family.

Number 1, I am not really a child person. Yes, it is not a crime. Don't know why there is a notion that all women are baby crazy. I sure as hell am not! I only like real cute kids that I am related to. It's mean but it is the truth. Secondly, I feel more in control when there isn't too much mayhem and anything more than 3 kids is a circus to me. If I had four kids, especially four kids without too much gap in their ages, I may lose it! LOL.

For me, the ideal number of kids is 2. But as I would like to have both sexes, and I really want two girls cause I think sisters are too cute (I would know! LOL), I have decided on a boy and two girls :D How funny would it be if 15 years from now, I have 6!

Okay, not so funny. Xxx


No comments: