Friday, August 6, 2010

Who is the stupid one?

"Our love is like NEPA and right now, they have taken the light but there isn't enough fuel to turn on the generator."

"We are across a bridge now and the other side is where YOU need to be. I am just not sure if I am meant to take you over to that side."

This one's the best.
Girl: Why you chatting up a babe on your Facebook wall?
Boy: Babe, I was just testing my phone because that's when I set up my BB. It was a long time ago and it means nothing.

When guys say these things to girls, I just wanna know one thing. Are they the stupid ones or do they actually think its us ladies that are stupid???

Lord knows I have heard it all from the guys I have dated! They give the stupidest reasons/ excuses and leave me wondering why someone would even come up with anything so daft, yet say it to ME! Surely, after being with me shouldn't they have picked up that one thing I am is SMART?

It also makes me angry cause when I mess up and its time to cover up, I go all out! Like I come up with some bad story that convinces the guy that he was wrong in the first place. But the point is I respect their brainwork to come up with a decent lie. I don't take 'em for granted by saying something as stupid as "it was a while ago when I just activated my BB and I was only checking to see if when I add him, it would work". What kind of bullocks is that!

Maybe some ditzy girls, desperate for love and ready to believe anything can buy such crap and that is what has encouraged guys to talk nonsense like that. However, I feel it is important for dudes to take note of the smart women and the ones who are not going to buy that and do a better job! You can't say stuff like that to someone with a working brain!

I hope the guys read this and start to come up with better lies and excuses for stuff. At least, if they want to prove that they are not stupid; cause it sure isn't me! Xxx

No comments: