Sunday, October 31, 2010

Once Again

Once Again
Love songs make me smile
There's a subject in my mind
It's him, no doubt about that.

Once Again
A phone call makes me blush
My voice changes;
There's a special voice for him.




Once Again
Someone gets to me.
He makes me want to blow up
And next thing, I'm in his arms, calm as can be.



Once Again
I have to care about someone other than myself
I want to reject that responsibility
But it's not possible. Caring for him is second nature.


Once Again
I have fallen in love.
My heart is on a trip...
But I'll be damned before I let my head go with it! 

3 comments:

CLN said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! LET UR HEAD STAY THE HELL OUT!

Tara said...

Always! X

Anonymous said...

Nice blog but if u love sumone commit urself n if u dunt it it get is not ment to happen