Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Future



Bright lights from cameras
Fans screaming, reaching out to touch me
People listening to me, letting my voice move them
Topping the charts...and why not?
I have what it takes.


This early in life, I know those who'll be there
Simply cause they are here NOW!
My future hasn't materialized yet
But yet the won't leave my side
They are pushing me forward, they won't let me give up.


Diamonds, shoes, purses, vacations all over the world...
They don't bother me for now.
My future is full of that, that's how I'll roll.
Mingling with the high and mighty
That's where I belong.


But I won't forget where I started.
What's a future without a past? 
I'll always keep it real, but I will be a star.
I was born to do great things,
And great things I will do.

No comments: