Monday, October 11, 2010

Kick in the bu**

So I have this writing class this semester that has required each student to write a story of about 3000 words. My story was very me; it is what literally happened to me, but with a twist. The twist is in my story, fifteen years later I get to exact revenge on the heartbreaker and it is BLOODY! LOL.

So in this class, we discuss one student's story per day. One of us is a primary respondent to the story of the day, and the rest just give comments on what they think of the story. It just so happened that today is my story's spot in the light. So we are about four in class waiting for the arrival of the lecturer and other students, only for one of the guys (who I have always had reservations about before this incident) in class to ask me what I thought about the story for the day (btw, the writer of each story is anonymous but because it is a relatively small class, I can usually figure out who wrote what).

I shrugged and told him I thought the story was okay. And then he goes "I think the story was bullshit" :O Are you kidding me?! This is the same guy who wrote a story about an assassin who goes about killing people and cutting of their pinkies! At least, I think it's him. And I also believe he knew today's story was mine.

Young man deserves a kick in the bu**!

No comments: