Monday, January 17, 2011

Back to School :( ;(


That terrible time of the year has come again; the time I go back to school. No need for long thing. I don’t like Yola, I detest schooling and I particularly cannot stand AUN. The heat, the hectic schedule, the terrible food (okay that is not so bad cos its helping me lose weight. LOL) and the annoying people. 

I already broached the topic of my amazing personality switch when I am in that environment. I’ve been home about a month now and I am sweet and loving and peaceful. Back to school means time to change that. But not this year. I want to remain sweet, loving and peaceful.

So here is a plea to AUN. This semester, in the name of God, leave me alone and I will do same. I won’t be a bitch if I am not given a reason to be one. I’ll be nice if you are too. I will mind my business and you mind yours too. No gossip, no chat, no drama. Let us all have a peaceful semester with love and lack of tatafo. Remember, talking about someone, no matter how nasty what you're saying may be, you are only giving the person hype. So if you don't like me, it is best to endure inwards rather than talk bad about me and give me more notice.
This I ask of you all! Thanks mush! 

No comments: