Monday, January 31, 2011

Goodbye TEENS!

Before I start, I have such an awesome birthday! February 1st... No wonder I'm so awesome!

I have been trying so hard not to get excited cause we all know when you have high hopes for anything (especially a birthday), it can really disappoint you. However, I happen to be a birthday person and this next birthday is kinda huge personally. FINALLY, them teenage years are OVER. I turn 20 in about 20 hours!

As an almost 20 year old, I reflect on my teenage years and I must say I have had a blast. But I am very ready for the next phase. I edge away from being a girl everyday and move towards the light...the light of being a woman.

Okay I just chatted off. LOL! Point is I'm excited and I hope this next phase of life is everything I wish and plan for it to be.

Goodbye teens! :D

No comments: