Monday, September 19, 2011

Tara & Bella discuss Flaws


Hi guys! Been a while. I am seriously lacking in inspiration to write but I have been enjoying time in front of the camera. This is a video me and my sister did sometime last month and editing and uploading has taken FOREVER but it is finally done :)

Please watch with an open mind. We are not Oprah, Tyra nor Mo (from Moments with Mo) and we don't think we are! This is for fun and like we said, we will continue if and only if you guys like it and LET US KNOW!

Enjoy. Bella gets deep from the middle all the way to the end! LOL

P.s I did the editing myself so critique that too so I can get better :*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I admire the creativeness of you both. Which gives subconscious awareness of how humble beginings gradually elevate into greatness...there is consistency, great content and quality. Keep it . Am a big fan

Tara said...

Awww thank you so much. xxx