Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Commandments of November

First off all, I just want to thank God for the new month. One month to the end of the year! I love this period of the year; that's when I start to look back. Have I done all I said I would? Am I better than I was at the start of the year? This year has been SOMETHING! But that's a post for another day.


November. 30 days and I intend to make every single one count. My days are never routine. Random, exciting, different...just like me. LOL. However as an evolving woman, there are habits I want to cultivate and stick to. So this month, I have made a checklist of all the things I must do EVERYDAY.

  • Work out
  • Pray
  • Read something inspiring
  • Study (so painful but I must try!), and
  • Do something nice for someone.
Now, things I must NOT do. Y'all may wanna take a few hints too.

  • Worry, stress or obsess over stuff. It always works out as it is meant to. Plus you want to avoid getting wrinkles!
  • Let people get to me.
  • In the event that someone does get to me, letting them go scot-free. LMAO!
  • Let myself be shushed. Shushing is for little girls!
  • And finally, let my good heart get the best of me. 
Have a good new month everyone! X 

No comments: