Friday, July 9, 2010

Beauty

Beauty is defined by so many things and it also has many definitions. A dictionary I looked up the word "beautiful" defined it as ANYTHING or ANYONE that pleases one's mind or senses aesthetically. This definition therefore means that anything or anyone could be beautiful to someone.

As an ignorant person (that I once was. LOL), I would argue with that and say some things and some people can just never be beautiful no matter how you look at it. I know better now. When I look at people now, I try to find what could make them beautiful. It doesn't have to be their looks. It could be the heart, the musical way they walk, the smile they give even though the world they are smiling at doesn't deserve it. Little things like that make one beautiful.

Also, looking for the beauty around you can make a day much more pleasant. After all, beautiful things make one smile. So look for the simple beauty in everyday. And it doesn't matter what you consider beautiful. Anything or anyone can be beautiful. X



No comments: