Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer's in the air



Ah Summer! Summer is in the air. Summer love, summer clothes, summer hair...summer trends I all love. My summer holiday has been a long one. It started in May (yeah I am allergic to summer school) and it still ain't over! It's gonna end in August.

I spent the first half of summer in Abuja, my city, being conspicuous, avoiding drama and being in love. LOL. After a hectic spring semester, it was necessary for me to recuperate! The second half of summer which is still currently going on, is going down in United States of Crazy also known as America.

First stop was Delaware (suburbia to the core, quiet and too boring for my personality), and second stop was Maryland. Maryland is going aight. Since I been here, I have witnessed a mini earthquake, gone on a lot of shopping sprees and nearly had a meltdown from people over age 40 pissing me off. LOL. I am happy to report that both Delaware and Maryland have a high score on the hot guys meter. Funny enough, Delaware is still doing better in that department!

There is a place where the hot guy count will shoot off the radar though. It's going down this weekend! NYC baby! No parents, no aunties, no uncles. 5 days of unsupervised fun and madness. Yes boss! I CAN'T WAIT! Might need a fake ID though. LMAO!

Hope y'all are having an amazing summer wherever you are. Make the best of it! It's like your birthdays and Christmas; only comes ONCE a year! ;)

No comments: