Thursday, November 18, 2010

Eva Longoria and Tony Parker...another Hollywood couple bite the dust

Personally, I have always liked Eva Longoria. When she and Tony Parker started dating in 2004, I wasn't floored by the match but I did think they were pretty cute. In 2006, they got engaged and in 2007, married. While I don't know any of em and I can't say I know if and why they are getting divorced, what I do know is that I am highly disappointed. Aside from the fact that they are public figures that maybe some might have looked up to, what ever happened to the sanctity of marriage?! Why do these people keep getting married only to get divorced and so soon after? You may as well keep dating if you know the slightest wave can rock the marriage! What's even more annoying, is how much they spend on these weddings! Kmt. Won't even go into it. It's not my money after all.

2010 has seen Christina Aguilera and her own hubby split up. Also, David and Courtney Cox (that one hurt!). Still all hope is not lost.

Now when I get news that Will and Jada Smith are splitting up, or worse yet, Jay Z and Beyonce, my personal favorite couple in all Hollywood, then I will totally give up on Hollywood marriages!

No comments: