Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Roommate's Music Library

If you don't know who my roommate is, you are on a long thing (or you are just not someone I talk to on the reg' so her name is Cynthia. LMAO!). I love her collection of music! Its mostly rap/ hip hop and there are some mad tunes in there.

One day, I just need time, a hard drive, good internet (to arrange em right. Artist, Album, Year, that kinda thing. Very meticulous about my music...and other things but this is sidetracking) and her laptop (and phone too!) and I will copy all her songs and update my music library. Of course, no matter how much I update my library, I can't really enjoy my music till I get my 80GB iPod fixed. Without it, I am lost. Wow, what is with me and all the side talk? Odd much! LOL!

Other people I would like to get their music; Akin, Michael, Mitchell or was it JP (can't remember which), Haye (amazing Lauryn Hill collection!), another Cynthia and Tj. Why did I write all of that here? So I can remember later when I have the time, hard drive...bla bla bla. You already know this. LOL.

xoxo (this is fun! LOL)

No comments: