Saturday, November 13, 2010

Slow Down Baby!

India Arie's song "Slow Down" doesn't relate to this post at all. It's this line in the song that says "Slow down baby, you're moving too fast".

Slow down baby, you're moving too fast.

Is it just me and my world or are all the guys in our time way too presumptuous and quick to jump to facts? You made a joke, I laughed. A song plays on your phone and I exclaim that I love it. From that, we go into conversation and discover we like a lot of the same things. You share a drink with me, how nice. You make me feel completely comfortable and then just when I am about to conclude I have a new friend, you try to hold me. Or reach for a boob :|

Do guys realize that not every girl who is absolutely sweet to them wants to sleep with them? Is it possible that I just wanted to be your friend? Just needed someone to talk to? Maybe even someone I could see as a brother!

Guys need to chill off that though. It gets on my nerves.

No comments: