Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Billboards Awards 2011; Beyonce

So much noise about the Billboard Awards. I didn't watch it but in this internet savvy world, you gon be seeing it everywhere. So yeah, the Billboard Awards have been an internet buzz since Sunday. The performances, the fashion...celebs can be fascinating. But the most fascinating of them all is BEYONCE! She is beyond incredible!

I loooove Beyonce. All those who know me well, know this. She is like my idol. I want to be like her when I grow up. Even her influence and stand in the business, I want that! Beyonce is what's up! She been on the DL for a bit, prolly enjoying and chilling being Mrs. Carter. I don't blame her. If I were Jay Z's wife, I would never lift a finger! But then she is extraordinary like that to not get lazy and enjoy her husband's money. She still making hers!

The Billboard Awards had a few performances, so I've read. But I was only interested in two. Beyonce's and the second one, well that'll get its own post in a bit.

Without talking too much, Beyonce is back! Her performance was AMAZING. I loved every bit of it! The moves, the outfit, the concept, her look, her VOICE...sigh. Y'all just see for yourself. I can't shout.

No comments: