Monday, May 16, 2011

Break Up

I hate break ups.

They really suck and have a way of making you feel sad even when you have a lot to be happy for. I recently broke up with Colin and I am now suffering from the break up blues. Thankfully, I did it around a time of extreme joy; my Graduation from college. So I've been surrounded by too much love to feel his absence.

Too much love, and also too much work. BIO 101 is quite kicking my butt and my supervisor isn't even taking it easy with me. I wish I had a break today from Graduation weekend. But I did sleep from 2pm to 8pm so I guess I've gotten my rest and should stop whining.

Can't wait for summer school to finish so I can get my degree and get the hell outta this joint!

Sigh, I do miss him though. But that's it for me and relationships. At least for a while. Boys/ men are just TOO much work right now. Even more work than BIO and internship! xxx

No comments: