Sunday, May 22, 2011

And So The World Didn't End!

How crazy were all the world ending rumors? Did you guys believe any of it? I most certainly did not! And I kept saying it; "Yes, I do believe the signs of the end time are starting to show but no one is supposed to know when Jesus is coming back!" But do they ever listen? No, they don't.

Well now the world hasn't ended. I wonder how silly the people who started that feel now. The end of the world isn't the kind of thing you go "Ooops! Sorry guys, I thought I calculated that right. Maybe it's next year?"

What if some woman went and divorced her husband, sold her property and blew the money on a vacation to Bahamas because she thought the world was ending?
What if I had actually said "but the world is ending. What is the point in finishing school?" and I had dropped out? What would that genius tell us both now huh?

World's ending my foot. Get your facts right next time!

No comments: