Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rantings of a Summer School Newbie (Part 2)

Yes, I definitely won't enjoy summer school. What a dead dead idea.

I had my first biology class today. Teacher is cute and that is all. 10:00 to 11:50. I hate that my school does that. Might as well make it 10 to 12, let's know that the class is two hours. The cute teacher said tomorrow, we are going into a little bit of Chemistry aka he is going to call me out, open up my chest, bring out my heart and stab it repeatedly.

I HATE CHEMISTRY. See now, I took BIO 101 so as to not have to do Chemistry! So now, what is the point? What eh?

By the way, I have Biology EVERYDAY for 2 hours and Lab on Saturdays for 3 hours! So the only Biology free day for the next five weeks is Sunday. *speechless*

Internship was annoying today too. My boss made me attend the school Resume Writing Workshop and he expects a story on it tomorrow. Should be easy except that coming up with a story on something as uninteresting as resume writing is NOT easy.
Of course, let us not forget the countless things to type and mail. This job sucks. I should have gone to the radio station in town. Sure I would have more fun with that!

Moving dorms. Bless Jesus that I am not Mutallab or someone like that. I would have done some serious damage to Girls' Volpi dorm today. I get moved to a new room for summer, and when I get to the RA, she tells me I have to temporarily stay in another room cause she can't find the key to my actual room. Asin, is she kidding me? This happened just before I had to go to class so I didn't argue but when I got back and she still hadn't found the key, babes were pissed! Only to find out that there was actually someone in my room meaning I could still just go in and keep my stuff and get a key later.

But trouble again. The new roommate is quite the grinch who stole Christmas. I wonder if she is always that unpleasant or she just doesn't like me. Babe refused to let me move my things in on the grounds that I don't have a key and she wouldn't want to be leaving her key with me. After the BS day I had, I wasn't going to take more! I took her to the RA and insisted that she share her damned key till I get mine cause I must move into my room tonight.

Duh. I won. Moving rooms is HARD WORK though! Been moving things, unpacking and settling in since 7pm! And it's 9 now. I could have taken a break but when I get started, I don't like to stop till I finish and I am finished, thank God!

I'm going to pass out tonight. What a tiring day.

My cozy little corner :)

No comments: