Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Did You Really Think I Was Gonna Go?

LOL. But did you? Did you???

You should know by now when I want to rant. If I don't rant this night, all won't be well. Did you see that list? Somethings I can hold inside but some just have to pour out!

School. Not that much whining to be done now that I realize. Its two weeks to go. I can suck it up two more weeks. This is the last day of May! *doing a dance in my head* Do you know how amazingly fabulous that is? I get to x this zone in two weeks. I really couldn't be happier. BIO and internship can drive me crazy all they want; they just can't take away the joy of knowing this ends in TWO WEEKS. Need to get some schoolwork done though! Sheesh, I blanked on all that this weekend. Long weekend too. Monday, public holiday. I love this country!

Bee left :( She left on Friday and the weekend was awful without her! But I'm now used to not having her around again. Took me all weekend though! It's been a sad and boring weekend. I have to let by gones be by gones (God, is that really how it's spelled? Soo doesn't feel right. Anyway...) and let go of the reason that made her leave so early but can I just say this... AUN takes the f***ing piss! Yes, it was that bad that censored swearing was needed.

I actually just saw the Nigerian Entertainment Awards. I knew I shouldn't have had a look. I knew it would annoy me. But these days, I don't know what it is; I keep doing things that have the potential to upset me. It's so against my new mantra which is "Always make me happy". I need to cap sha. But that aside, the nominees in different categories are PROPER RIDICULOUS as far as I am concerned. Some people just shouldn't be there but I won't call any names before they say I am "beefing". These days, you can't give an opinion without some silly goose thinking they need to give their opinion of your opinion... but then I guess everyone should be free to give whatever opinion they want so long as it is theirs *ah headache. Stop Tara* Here's the link to the madness click here to 9ja Entertainment Awards

Lately, I've been obsessed with the Kardashians. It's becoming really bad. And I'm still missing my Blackberry! ;( Hopefully I get it back this week.

Alright I'm not in a whiny mood anymore :) Guess I just needed a little out my system like I said. I'm going to try and get some sleep now. Busy day of Biology and being bossed around in the office await me!

Sleep tight people and sweet dreams :* <3 Wishing y'all a fabulous June!

No comments: