Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Big One Hundred (100th post)

Hi people!

Gosh there is so much I have to whine about!

School... Colin... Bee leaving (me and going back to Abuja)... my Blackberry...THE NIGERIAN ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS (really though, how can D'banj and Darey be in a category to win an award? Shows you what people will call music nowadays) but then this isn't just any post. It's a special post.

The hundredth post. 100 posts ago, I started this journey called my blog and it has been an interesting and amazing one! I've met people through my blog, reached people, touched some and sent my messages across to others!

From writing my thoughts and feelings here and baring myself to some extent, I've learned and taught. When I look back at the first posts back in 2008, it's obvious to see how much I've grown. It's funny; my relationships, journey in school, family and friends, it's all here! You just have to read between the lines ;)

This is just a post of appreciation. A post to say thank you to those bring traffic on this blog. A post to remind you to stay true to yourself no matter what and a post to remind you to put a touch of fabulousness in all that you do! That is important!

P.S Your favorite weirdo is becoming human. Me and the roommate are getting along and I may just have a new friend. LOL. Y'all know this is huge seeing that it is ME.

Okay, I'm gone.
Xxx

No comments: