Monday, May 9, 2011

Rantings of a Summer School Newbie

I hate summer school. I have never done it and I never wanted to. I still don't want to. Unfortunately I have an internship and one more course to complete before I am fully wrapped up with college.

Yesterday, last year, is the day I went home. I am never in this school past May 10th. What for? When summer is calling? Lazing about, swims, shopping, being pampered (and ticked off) in the comfort of your house... I'll stop before I get emotional.

Summer school classes officially kick off tomorrow but I started internship today. Oh Holy Mary! Typing mails, sending them, going around looking for random things so I can type them, writing and sending in stories in limited time and having my supervisor still critic my story... all in Day One!

God help me. I hope I don't go nuts before summer school is over. Did I mention that the course I'm doing is a Biology class about Cell Inheritance WITH LAB?

Like I said, God help me!

No comments: