Friday, May 20, 2011

Mini Update

1. I have an annoying burn on my shoulder courtesy of Bee trying to curl my hair on grad morning. Currently Bio-oiling it and praying it goes away.

2. BIO 101 is not funny at all. Had the first exam today and it was less than great. Lab quiz later today and of course, the joyful three hours of lab I dream of and look forward to every weekend *RME*

3. So much for my break up. Colin ambushed me today on my way to my exam and refused to let me go till I forgave him and we got back together. He is a bully. But a sweet one :)

4. Internship is ridiculously annoying. I wish I could quit. On Tuesday, I was made to attend the graduation ceremony of the community school (Kindergarten 3 and Grade 6 graduated *barf*) and my boss expects a story on that. In addition to that, I am working on 4 other stories and they keep piling up.

5. Trying to help Bee get her fab on. She feels she's added weight so I have decided to share my tips with her. She is not enjoying em so far but at least she admits they have worked for me and she is giving it a shot.

6. 21 days to go before I am done done DONE with summer school and on my way home! :D

7. My blackberry broke on Sunday and I am gonna just chill out on getting it fixed. The hiatus is good for me.

8. As my blackberry is down, I am quite active on Facebook.

9. The Kardashians and Bee almost made me re-open Twitter this week. Shameful.

10. Getting myself a bottle of red wine after today's class and work hours. IT IS NEEDED.

That's all for now. Xxx

No comments: