Friday, April 1, 2011

4 Years Gone...Still Missing My Angel

The good die young. No kidding.

It's still so weird to talk about her, having to remember her, knowing that I'll never see her again.
This is no case of glorifying the dead.
She was a TRUE angel.
Beautiful inside and out,
Amazing mother and wife.
Also the best aunty a teenage girl could ever ask for!

I wish I could rewind time
Back to the last day I saw her
And I would tell her not to go to work that day
I would tell her about the accident that would claim her precious life
Anything to stop her, anything not to lose her

But God knows best why he called her back
With all the bad things happening in our world
It makes sense she isn't here to see them
My angel is back in heaven now
And I know she is forever watching over me.

RIP Violet Mbakwe Nwakibu.
I miss you and I love you...
But God loves you more :*

No comments: