Sunday, April 10, 2011

The "Anti-female" behavioral trait

You know how people are "antisocial"? I just realised I'm anti-female.
"What the heck does that mean?" you have probably asked yourself. Don't worry, I'll tell you.
What do antisocial people do? They don't socialize. They are the weird person who is quiet in a group of people, the one people will either ask "are you okay? Join in, will you?!" or totally ignore because they can't deal with that.
So on that note, an anti-female person like myself is antisocial in a group of females. Deep but that's what my head says so I'm going with it. Makes sense anyway. Where there is more than one female I am not close to (and I am close to like four females excluding my mum), I recoil. I am quiet, careful to speak and generally uninterested in whatever is going on.
I don't know why it's like that but it is what it is! 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Lol! i can totally relate....
it's just weird, cos when i'm in a group with guys: i really flow, but let two other babes i'm not close to join, i re-coil into this shell i'm not even sure i have...
some people wl see this, as a bad thing.. but pleaasseeeee!! think what you want foooo!!!!

okay, i'm out.....

Tara said...

LOL. Nice one. Nice to know I'm not alone! x