Monday, April 25, 2011

Awake and Annoyed

Season's Greetings everyone. Hope everyone is having a fun Easter celebration. I am not but that was clear the moment it was certain that Bee wasn't going to come to Yola to see me. Useless protests in the North. Thank you very much Jonathan or whoever is to blame.

Anyways, my break has just been there. Same old; sleep, watch movies, spend time with Colin, spend time with me...don't feel sorry for me. I enjoy my life the way it is. Most times anyway. I have been meaning to get to school work but that will wait till later today and all of tomorrow. It's a long holiday, thank the Lord.

So I was asleep. Not a comfortable sleep; my room is way too hot and you know it's serious coming from me cause I am not particularly crazy about cold rooms. My bed and my skin don't gel; I'm always itchy on it. And there seems to be an invisible swarm of mosquitoes that bother just me cause my roommates and everyone else in this room always seem relatively good. Me, I just feel them all over...yet I can't hide under the duvet cause of the "too hot" factor. Infact, as I write, I feel itchy but I dare not cover myself. Kmt. This is a tough life mehn.

Anyway, like I said, I was asleep and in undesirable conditions. And like it wasn't bad enough that I was sleeping so uncomfortably, these lousy roommates of mine chose tonight to laugh loudly and speak Hausa in their annoying high pitched voices. Did I say "chose tonight"? My bad, they do that ALL the time. People like these girls make me wonder why murder is a crime. You should be allowed to shut these kinda people up! It is only fair.

All their chatter woke me up; I woke up sweaty and incredibly pissed. First thing I did was change my BB status to "Homesick" with a sad smiley to go. "Sick of school" would be more appropriate cause I am not so homesick. I just would rather be anywhere than where I am right now. Morning aside, I've spent the whole day by myself, with my music, Facebook and Tumblr. And Lord knows it would have been one of those blissful days if I wasn't hearing these stupid girls even with my damn earphones on.

One of them isn't even a roommate. She is just always here. Annoying, so small yet extremely loud. If I could, I would snap her in two. The other two, my roommates, are also terribly annoying. One is fat and ugly and loud. You would expect that fat and ugly would mean she is withdrawn and more focused on doing something about her poor looks but NO! Aunty won't shut up and give me a moment's peace. The other one too. Now she has to be the most annoying! She doesn't make as much noise as the others. She just keeps looking at me every now and then and I just want to look her in the eye and go "What?" in a very cold voice. Probably throw in a roll of my eyes, but I think it's just better to ignore her.

Past one in the morning and they are still squealing like rats. Let God not punish these girls sha. Kmt.

P.S Lord knows I CANNOT sleep in this bed. I will itch and/or suffocate to death before morning!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

LOL!! You're so bold!
I love the way you stroked your roomies

Tara said...

LOL! Mehn, they each deserve it.
Thanks. x