Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Privacy

I'm going to be a superstar soon. I already know this. Don't need anyone telling me. Sha, in that respect, privacy is gonna become a rare commodity. And so now while I can still have it, I ain't messing with it. Not at all.

Twitter. Blood of Jesus! That place is mad oh. As at the time I left, I had 560 followers. And I was following like 190 and we have celebrities among that 190 who weren't following me back. So you can do the maths. 300+ RANDOM people having access to my thoughts, frustrations, joys...name it.

I couldn't do it again mehn. Asin I no fit. In my last post I said Twitter brings out the amebo in people. Yes! And I am ashamed to say it brought out the amebo in me myself. Random people I give no shit about...I'll be there with my phone, waiting for Ubersocial to open their profile. Then I'll look at their bio. Some are so stupid I'd laugh and insult the person. Some so cool I'd be in awe of their awesomeness and probably follow till I realize what jerks they are and then unfollow. Then some avatars...moment of silence please. Avatars are a good way people SHOW themselves PROPER on Twitter. One of the people I was following always, and I mean ALWAYS had an unattractive avatar. I realized this after a while and stopped opening his avatars to enlarge. Then it got to the point I had to unfollow him.

Anyways, all this talk about Twitter is over yarns. In addition to closing that craziness, I am now stingy with my BB pin. Yes! Stingy. That's what I said. Why should every Tom, Dick and Harry have your pin? These are not the days when BB was new, the days it was shacking our brains and then having contacts was like competition.

"How many do you have now?"


"72 oh. And I've only had my BB 2 months!"


"Hmmm. You're feeling bad yeah? I have 104 contacts!"

Odes. Get a life will you? Get a damn life I beg you. 104 people can save your pictures. 104 people will know when you went out the night before cause you changed your dp. And 104 people have access to you...to piss you off and ask you stupid questions and ping you unnecessarily. Na mehn! I can't. I just cannot.

I love my privacy. I cherish it. And from now on, I only share what I want to share with whom I want to share it with. This blog and my protected Facebook will do for those I don't tell much.

xxx

2 comments:

KACHY said...

LOL.. Btw, d ish about having more contacts, people still do it o! Even some guys sef! Lol. Smh

Tara said...

Quite sad! Thanks for commenting! x