Wednesday, April 27, 2011

GOD IS GOOD!!!!

April 27th. God is good people. He is really good. This dreadful month ends in three days, this useless semester ends in ten days, my one year anniversary with Colin is in eleven days and I finally can breathe cause most of the semester's work is wrapping up.

Shall I say it again? God is so so GOOD.

I nearly got hit with Malaria. Monday was horrible. I felt so sick and sad and small and I really wanted my mummy but my boo boo was there, taking care of me and making me feel less miserable than I could have felt. He took me to the clinic yesterday and though I got an obscene amount of meds to take, I am now feeling better.

I submitted my Business Plan today. FINALLY! It feels so good to know that I am done with basically all my courses for the semester. Today was the last class for three courses. SBE, INF and CMD 443, Film Directing, my official favorite course in the four years I have been here. Yes people, this decides it. After conquering the world as an actress and singer, I will settle into the film making business, specifically as a director. Still, feel free to call me up before then to direct your movies. I do not mean to blow my own trumpet but I am good. Really good.

OMG, I just ranted away. Sorry about that.

Exams are next week but exams don't break me. They never have. I work for my grade during the course of the semester, not during exam week. And I am pretty confident that I have done some good work this semester. I for see As and Bs. Maybe a C in SBE but we reject it in Jesus' name, Amen!!!

Summer school starts next week and I was feeling like crap about it but I don't know what has come over me today; I feel like it's gonna be good. How bad can it be seriously? Two courses, five weeks, my boyfriend is here, and after it I am done with college. DONE! Doesn't sound so bad to me. Plus Bee might be coming! That would be the bestest :D

I am finally changing my hair tomorrow and those who know me well know that is a good thing. I love "change hair day". I just hope she gets it right; I'm trying out a new stylist cause I am too cheap to go all the way into town plus I am still kinda freaked out by the curfews and all. LOL. I don't leave this school unless I absolutely have to!

So yeah, this is one of them update posts. There is no message, no funny story, no big thing that has happened. I am just in a good mood and I felt the need to update those who care.

I love you my readers! Even if you never comment on the posts. At least you read. Xxx

2 comments:

KACHY said...

Omg, u so lucky, we just like started the semester, and we aren't even half way tru! btw, i have three more years to go! *sigh* and yh, good luck in your exams

p.s i do comment when i can :) x

Tara said...

Thank you :)

And hang in there! You'll be done before you know it.