Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All the things I would rather do than STUDY

It's my final semester and also the first semester I have ever tackled six courses. I've sorta been taking it easy all semester because well like I said, it's my last! Person don try; four years now, I been slaving in school, making good grades and making momma and papa happy at the end of every semester. It's not beans oh.

But even though I detest this trait in myself, I can't shake it. I'm a nerd. A cool one, but a nerd all the same. I HAVE to do well in school. I have to go to class even when I tell myself that's a load of crap. Before I leave the point which I tend to do a lot, this semester I still go to classes, ask and answer questions like a good student and turn in my assignments when I should but somehow STILL, I have let a lot of work pile up. Okay maybe it just seems like a lot of work in my head (like Colin said, I probably just need to get organized and allot times to each thing I have to do). Point is there is work sha!

So instead of my usual and more enjoyable plans, I decided I'm using tonight to tackle some of that work. Besides today was a rewarding day academically. I got 100% on my INF midterms and also nailed my final INF presentation in class. And I don't even like INF! Guy doesn't give a final exam so I basically already have my A in that course. This got me really motivated. I decided to get into school and give them. Wrap it up with a bang! Make daddy and mummy and all the others who care proud.

Yet what have I spent my time doing so far? First, I've been blogging like Blogger is shutting down tomorrow. Don't know where all the chat is coming from. Second, I have redesigned my Blogging page. Third, I browsed Facebook for a bit but low key cause I am giving that a break. So no comments or nothing like that. Chatted with two people and then lied to them that I'm sleepy and that's how I cut out. What do I want to be discussing with you by 2 in the morning? Eh? Then I've read some other blogs and now I am actually feeling tired. So much for getting some work done!

This internet of a thing...get as e be. Ugh, I am not good at writing pidgin at all. LOL. x

No comments: