Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thanks for reading!

People are actually reading this blog oh! And I thought that since I shut down my Twitter, my blog wouldn't have as much publicity. Which is actually fine with me. Like I explained to Gben Gben (a friend who also shut his Twitter down), I was sick and tired of everyone being so in touch with me. Like leave me alone and don't worry about what is going on in my life. Mind your own. I swear Twitter brings out the amebo in people but that is story for another day.

I just want to use this post to say thank you to those who read. I'm now on over 5000 views and it is all thanks to you guys! But y'all no dey try on the commenting side of things sha. How you just gonna read and zoom off? Drop a comment now. Let me know its not someone who feels bad for me that is just opening my blog everyday to keep view count up. Give me feedback when you read. ANYTHING! I'll reply, I promise. Unless your comment is too daft and therefore invalid. Then I will have to ignore you. I won't even reply with an insult cos I can't bring myself to that level of dodo-ness.

Before I rant off, can I just say I found my soul sistas in blogging today? They are hilarious, and the way they write...I can totally relate. I have been inspired by both ladies to put more entertainment in this blog and not make it such a "dear diary" one. I was doing that for my mummy. She reads it. Sweet huh? Mummy I love you and I want to apologize ahead of time incase I shock you with any future posts. It's just time for me to REALLY express myself. I will still try to keep it Christian and appropriate :)

Anyways, for those who would wanna check out the blogs I am talking about, the links are;
http://wazobiasays.blogspot.com/
http://renirambles.wordpress.com/

Stay cool people! Or hot. Whatever works for you. x

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Lol!!! awwww bless :) i'm glad you like my blog