Sunday, April 10, 2011

Long Way Home

The last lap is the toughest and somehow still, the easiest. Eight semesters in college and this one is without a doubt the most tasking academically, emotionally and socially. Not physically thank God. I'm looking good. LOL

In as much as it has been a tough semester, it has also been the semester that it has been easiest to cope with the toughness...if that makes any sense! Basically I'm learning to handle the undesirable parts of this semester, and I think I'm handling it well.

I was just spacing out in my head and I realized what a long semester this is! It ends in June as far as I am concerned cause I'm staying for summer school and there is hardly a break between this semester and the summer semester.

I'm suddenly grateful I got to go home for Spring Break. No way I would have stayed in this school January to June without losing my mind! And even now... I don't know how I'mma do it.

God is going to have to get me through this one! I have a long way home.

No comments: