Sunday, April 17, 2011

True Strength


Lately, I've been under a lot of stress and undergone a lot of changes in my life. It gets overwhelming and the temptation to stay in bed all day and not deal with any of it is always there. Always.

But a common saying, especially for Christians is "God will not give you what you cannot handle". Another is "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger". Word and word!

I guess true maturity and strength lies in how you deal with the parts of your life that are less than easy. I have to keep moving, keep my head above. It'll all pay off at the end of the day hopefully.

2 comments:

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

Greetings from Finland. This blog is a fun, through access to other countries, people, culture and nature. Come see Teuvo pictures on my blog. Tell your friends why he must visit Teuvo pictures on my blog. Therefore, to obtain your country's flag rise higher Teuvo blog pictures of the flag collection. Have a wonderful weekend Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

Tara said...

:) Thanks for the compliment. I'll be sure to check out your blog.