Wednesday, June 1, 2011

JUNE! + Beginning of my 30 day challenge

Happy new month darling people.

June and I am still in school. Damn, this year is emotional. Speaking of emotional, I just realized I've had seven days straight of an emotional slump. Not good. Can't wait to get out of here!!! All the one reason to be glad it's June now. Means my release is near. You know I liken being here, to doing time in prison and I'm almost out! LOL

Since June is 30 days, I decided to do my 30 day challenge this month. Y'all know what I'm talking about right?


I wasn't sure where to do this actually; Facebook, here or my Tumblr blog. Smh. I decided to go with here and Facebook. Tumblr already has it's own different "12 Day Challenge" which I will get to when I'm done with this one (even if it is homework oh! Boredom is a bissh) besides, I have few followers there so no need.

Anyways, before I ramble like I tend to, here goes!

Day 1: Your current relationship, if single discuss single life.

Like I said on Facebook, I think I should just skip this cause I really have NO FRIGGING IDEA where I stand. I didn't give details (cause I don't love Facebook as much as I love y'all here. LOL) but the thing is Colin and I are in highly troubled waters and I want to take some time away. He's gonna be here in school continuing the sentence when I get out so I guess that will be the time I need. 

If I really had to pick now though, I'll go with either 
a) Newly single and every intention of loving it. 
Or...
b) In a relationship that isn't so good at the moment. 

Sigh. Lord knows but I don't know why I still bother with guys. 

Till tomorrow!
Xxx 

No comments: