Tuesday, June 7, 2011

30 Day Challenge (Day 6 & 7)


And I missed another day. Yesterday I sprained my foot so my 30 day challenge was the last thing on my mind!

I'm here now so leggo!

Day 6; Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.

Ha, they shouldn't have used the word interesting. Well I'll try.
1. I like pain (sometimes) and I have expressed that with a few tattoos and piercings.
2. I'm not a people person but man cannot be an island so I try.
3. I adore Beyonce!
4. I don't have secrets. Well not really.
5. I'm a cool nerd. LOL
6. I used to hate pink but now, I love it, thanks to my BFF.
7. Also thanks to my BFF, I joined #teamnaturalhair last year and it's going amazing so far :)
8. My mum is one of my best friends.
9. I'm one of the few people who thinks all Destiny's Child members were fabulous. People are so mean to Kelly and Michelle sometimes, Michelle especially!
10. I hated Chris Brown when he first came out but I liked his music.
11. I cannot stand Justin Bieber and his hair flip.
12. I'm easy to please and also easy to piss off.
13. I avoid drama mainly but when I'm ready, ah... it's not pretty!
14. I love good music. Not such a fan of mainstream/ commercial music.
15. I love oldies!
16. I love "sad" love songs.
17. An easy way for me to deal with pain or disappointment has always been withdrawal.
18. I like doing things in MY OWN time. That's when I get things done right.
19. I dream of being a successful and widely known musician; just like Beyonce! :)
20. Finding my own Jay Z wouldn't hurt!
21. I'm finding this list VERY hard to do.
22. I often wonder how cool it'll be to take a bit off my boobs and put it behind x_x
23. I normally have a tough time getting the things I want, but I always end up getting them. I'm blessed like that.
24. Contrary to what most people think, I am not spoiled at all! Privileged fine, but definitely not spoiled.
25. I recently took a stand to make myself happy before anyone else. I used to do it the other way round but that didn't work out for me.
26. I want to have twins when I'm older.
27. A good way to my heart is through an amazing foot rub.
28. I try to fight it but truth be told, I'm a romantic. I love love. LOL
29. I work very hard but when I decide to take a chill pill, you can't get me to be serious.
30. I'm a firm believer in the saying "if you want it done right, do it yourself!". 

*sigh* Was that interesting? If not, sorry. That's the best I could do!

On to Day 7; Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

I don't believe in zodiac signs first of all. But assuming I did, I'm an Aquarian and I guess some of the supposed traits of Aquarians do fit my personality. Examples; trustworthy, loves being in long relationships, eccentric and unpredictable. Then some are complete lies such as rude, insensitive and non-comittal. I am none of those things! Not naturally anyway. 

Person who came up with THIS has SERIOUS beef with an Aquarian somewhere!
Till tomorrow! xxx

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Looool!
I can totally relate to some of your "facts"