Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer 2011...Legooo!

So summer school's finally over! :D

I wrote my Biology final exam today; it was better than I expected. I also said goodbye to the folks at work today. I would be on the next plane home but I am making some clothes with my trusty tailor here so when they are ready, then I shall be out.

I think this is going to be a GREAT summer. I go back to a new house (my family moved just about a week ago) and I can't wait to see the new place. Sounds fab from all they've told me. Also can't wait to get back to CIVILIZATION where I can decide to go see a movie, go bowling or swimming ANYTIME I please! Don't know how I've lived in Yola all these years. It is ABSOLUTELY boring!

I'll be working, a proper internship at a production company but it'll be for 4-6 hours a day and it's something I enjoy so I doubt I'll have complains. Besides, all play and no work makes Tara useless and fat.

There is also the issue of summer love :) A new summer romance is exciting. I think it is healthy to have a new boyfriend every summer. Unless the one you have is great, then you can use him more than a summer I guess. Yes, I am aware that I said "use him". For this summer, I would like to make use of a tall and dark, well built fellow that isn't clingy and possessive. Also, he needs to be photogenic cause I love to take photos.

Photos :) The pool, ice cream, movies, SPA, SHOPPING, LAZING about, sleeping late, catching cruise with Bee and Obi... yes this summer will be fun!

P.s I finally got amazing purple nail polish today! Can't wait to use it.

P.s again Cookie's bday is tomoro! The big 21. I changed my mind about clubbing tonight (sprained foot is still healing) but I have a bottle of vodka for the occasion. Hope I don't have a hangover to deal with tomoro.

Xxx

No comments: