Friday, June 10, 2011

30 Day Challenge (Day 10)

Day 10; Discuss your first love and your first kiss.

My first kiss was with my first love. He is a cool guy by guy standards and we started off as friends before the lovey dovey feelings came up. I was just 14 when we started going out! He was 14 too. We had fun. When the thing scattered, I was really hurt and I couldn't move on from him for a whole two years after we officially broke up. Smh. Sad.

So our first kiss was at his house. It was a bit weird cause one of his friends was there and the friend had just found out we were dating and thought it was really cute so he asked to see a kiss. It was literally a peck on the lips and very brief too but I went home with butterflies in my tummy that day. I don't think his friend knew that was our first kiss! LOL.

No comments: