Wednesday, June 29, 2011

30 Day Challenge (Day 28 & 29)

June ends tomorrow! Can you believe it? I still remember the first day of the year and now here we are at the end of the first half! This time is sure flying by at an alarming rate.

I'm blogging from my phone; it feels so weird and tiny! Forgive any stupid mistakes I may make.

Day 28; Something that you miss.

Right now, I miss being well more than anything else. I've been down with malaria since Thursday last week and it went away after I took some drugs but yesterday, I started feeling sick again :( So that's it, I miss being my energetic and healthy self. Taking it slow sucks.

Day 29; Goals for the next 30 days

Basically, I'm just going to live life one day at a time. I'll still be going to work, still working on the beach body and hopefully, get a lot of, or pretty decent studio time.

I'm too weak for long talks so goodbyes!

Xxx

No comments: