Thursday, June 23, 2011

30 Day Challenge (Day 20, 21 & 22)

Since I started work on Monday, my routine is pretty basic.

Wake up, go jogging, shower and get ready for work, work till 5pm, meet up with Bee and Obi wherever they may be for a little chill time, go back home, and CRASH. I literally do not have time for anything else but the aforementioned. The life of an intern working 9 to 5.

Anyways, this would explain why I have slacked on the 30 Day Challenge. That and the fact that I get no feedback! Seriously, I know people are reading this. I can see it! So just comment for the love of God! It cannot be THAT hard to.

Well...back to the 30 day Challenge. 7 more days left. June's gone by pretty quickly hasn't it?



Day 20; How important you think education is.

I think it is pretty important but I also think one can function and make tons of money without it. So it makes you wonder; if we are getting educated so we can get good jobs and make money, those who have made money without education must be cracking up at all the suffering and stress we go through in the name of learning.

Day 21; One of your favourite shows.

I am not a TV or movie person like I must have said here, once or twice. But there are some pretty amazing TV shows that I love. I wish the question was "some of your favourite shows" cause picking just one is kinda tough. Still, as I have to name one, I have to give it to the ever classic FRIENDS.


I can't even choose a favorite character cause I love them all! Rachel is adorable and ditsy, Phoebe is proper WEIRD, Monica gives me cruise, Joey is dumb in an endearing way, Ross cracks me up and Chandler...sigh. Chandler is just deep. Love his sarcasm. I wish I had a group of Friends like these guys but I am not sure which of the girls I would be. I have a little bit of all three girls in me!

Which of the FRIENDS cast members could you be? (See now, a QUESTION. Meaning ANSWERS/REPLIES by way of COMMENTS would be appreciated!)

Day 22; How have you changed in the past two years?

HA! A LOT. A WHOLE LOT. I have to start getting ready for work so I'll make this short.

1. I've dropped some pounds and still working on dropping more.
2. I cut my hair last year, then 5 months after, decided to go natural.
3. Tattoos and piercings...
4. I've reshuffled my friends and the people I associate myself with. BEST CHANGE YET!
5. I've learned to take my life seriously but not so seriously that I forget to enjoy it.
6. I'm happier now and I have better peace of mind.


2009 me


2011 me













I will not miss today's (Day 23) challenge. It's a yummy one ;) lAT3RS!

Xxx


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do you intern? interesting post by the way

Tara said...

How am I supposed to tell you, ANONYMOUS, where I intern? You could be a kidnapper or someone hired to kill me.

Thanks for commenting anyways x

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL DRESS

Tara said...

I'll assume you are referring to the dress on 2011 me. Thank you. It's an AdDiCt design. upcoming and talented Nigerian designer. Hit at her before she becomes famous and starts to charge like crazy! LOL

Anonymous said...

Can you give me tips on how you lost weight I need to lose some myself...

Tara said...

Alright. To be frank, EAT LESS! Lol. It's the painful truth. Not starve urself but just cap on how much you eat. Also, soda is the devil. And stuff like taking walks and aerobics wud help. I'm not a gym person.

Thank you for asking me! I feel honoured :)

Anonymous said...

No thank you...